Hacking install modded smash bros update to wii U system?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have formatted my wii u and restored my savedata but my smash bros DLC are gone (NNID Not signed in), i was wondering if i can installed a modded smash bros update with the dlc characters in it?

D

Deleted User

Doing so would require IOSU privileges, as we would need to disable signature checks to install modified content.
For now, you will need to use Loadiine to accomplish what you're looking for.

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
load up sd iosu and caffine make new folder and name it the title id for ssbb with the dlc files from a website that you will have to google its much easy to do with retail disc then loadiine

Last edited by scott0bloke,
D

Deleted User

load up sd iosu and caffine make new folder and name it the title id for ssbb with the dlc files from a website that you will have to google its much easy to do with retail disc then loadiine
I uh...don't think that's right.
I'm pretty sure you can combine both mods

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

my sd card is too full to dump my disk on

I uh...don't think that's right.
I'm pretty sure you can combine both mods
nope docent look possible, no matter what i do something freezes or cancels out.

scott0bloke

Trophies
XP
Country
ok download old param editor not the new easy one and extract characters.db open that with param editor you will see a pile of entries on the right goto

entry57 line 10 change 1 value to 0

then repeat for line 10 on all the following entries also

57, 58, 56, 53, 55, 54, 52, and make sure i didnt miss any by checking the rest of the entries line 10 you want it to be 0 not 1 then put that in your game and load the mod you will have all character dlc but no icons will display in match fear not they are downloaded easy via google search smash bros dlc unpack eur

i will tell you how to do stages tmr its easy and you can add your own mods with no errors its fun shit when you get it sorted man so i hope this helps

huskyperro1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
welp i found a couple leads thanks to scotts0blokes comment i just googled smash bros dlc unpack eur and found the patch ready to drop for loadiine in <snip> and a tutorial on youtube. thanks for the lead guys.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: No naming -rp
Reactions: scott0bloke

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: