Homebrew Install legit .cia in 11.4.0-37E without cfw,gw...

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Read the guide carefully, it has instructions for every version.
For you all what's the best method ? With a little risk of ban ? CFW - Freeshop or fbi - cia (without CFW) or fbi - ciangel(without CFW)
can you sort them from best to least good ? And tell me why the best is the best because after all your comment I don't understand (thanks a lot for your help)

Last edited by Pokpoko,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For you all what's the best method ? With a little risk of ban ? CFW - Freeshop or fbi - cia (without CFW) or fbi - ciangel(without CFW)
can you sort them from best to least good ? And tell me why the best is the best because after all your comment I don't understand (thanks a lot for your help)
Legit CIAs suck, there are only a few available. And there's no guarantee you won't get banned even with those. FreeShop is the best.

Reactions: Pokpoko

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok and you If you have a 3ds or 2ds , what's your method ???
I use FreeShop and I do all the things that can get you banned like setting a homebrew as my favorite title, running homebrew CIAs while online, etc. Still not banned.
I figure if they are checking that then I'm probably already flagged and will be banned regardless of what I do so no point in trying to hide my tracks now, it's too late.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is silly no one can give you the answers you seek because we dont know for sure what criteria nintendo uses to ban in the event of a banwave . . . tell you what i have 7 3ds family consoles (all with cfw) during the ban wave only one got banned and it was the only console i had not used for 8 months prior . . . all 7 had ciangle as well as freeshop (both in cia format) so that is not the defining offence or else all 7 would have been banned . . . you have to remember that all this ban prevention advice is simply speculation we simply dont know enough to say for sure that action x is the red flag but you have already been given the preventative measures (as far as the community knowledge goes) so at this point you have your choices
1. buy games and dont install cfw
2. install cfw and pirate
3. install legit cias without cfw

now, we know that your 3ds sends info on the current title you are playing (if no title is active then the 3ds will report the last title you played) to nintendo and as a community we decided that this must be how nintendo knows that we have cfw so the way cfw loads homebrew has changed, (adding rosalina to) cfw allows us to run 3dsx files while mascaraing them as a legit app . . . so it is believed that if you have cfw and use 3dsx versions of homebrew apps including freeshop and ciangle that you wont be banned

honestly my opinion is that if you need to ask how to avoid a ban repeatedly for 5 pages then you should either forget about cfw or except the risk and move on

Reactions: Pokpoko

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is silly no one can give you the answers you seek because we dont know for sure what criteria nintendo uses to ban in the event of a banwave . . . tell you what i have 7 3ds family consoles (all with cfw) during the ban wave only one got banned and it was the only console i had not used for 8 months prior . . . all 7 had ciangle as well as freeshop (both in cia format) so that is not the defining offence or else all 7 would have been banned . . . you have to remember that all this ban prevention advice is simply speculation we simply dont know enough to say for sure that action x is the red flag but you have already been given the preventative measures (as far as the community knowledge goes) so at this point you have your choices
1. buy games and dont install cfw
2. install cfw and pirate
3. install legit cias without cfw

now, we know that your 3ds sends info on the current title you are playing (if no title is active then the 3ds will report the last title you played) to nintendo and as a community we decided that this must be how nintendo knows that we have cfw so the way cfw loads homebrew has changed, (adding rosalina to) cfw allows us to run 3dsx files while mascaraing them as a legit app . . . so it is believed that if you have cfw and use 3dsx versions of homebrew apps including freeshop and ciangle that you wont be banned

honestly my opinion is that if you need to ask how to avoid a ban repeatedly for 5 pages then you should either forget about cfw or except the risk and move on
Thanks for you answer I ask for 5 pages because if I'm banned I will not have the means to buy an another console and because I don't have enough money to buy games

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have a good idea : I install legit cias for games with which I will play online and freeshop for offline games, It's a good idea ?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, it doesn't really matter. Nintendo is unlikely to ban you from online play, and even if they did there's not many games that have active online communities. You might as well just install CFW and play all your freeshopped games online, as the ban risk is so close to 0 that it's inconsequential. You can always unban yourself too if you have CFW with a new localfriendcodeseed_b, so it's really the safest to have CFW.

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I can play online with ALL games online ? pokemon moon,Y , omega,.... ? With .cia legit and freeshop ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse