Homebrew Install legit .cia in 11.4.0-37E without cfw,gw...

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Obviously fake. It doesn't even come in the original box. You think verbatim would package their products like that and with an unbranded SD reader? And the SD adapter is a different brand than the SD card.
Not to mention the price is way too low.
Like I said, avoid eBay.
And this one : https://www.ebay.fr/itm/Micro-SD-Ca...346692?hash=item3d4cca8884:g:2uIAAOSwY~1aJkqZ

he did 207 sell of this ad

EDIT : Oh I saw the feedback for this sell...Can you recommand me a sd of 256 and another of 128 with the cheapest price ?

EDIT : Oh I saw the feedback for this sell...Can you recommand me a sd of 256 and another of 128 with the cheapest price ?

Or can I use 2-3 sd card of 32gb ?

Last edited by Pokpoko,

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really hard to have more than 64gb of games without going over the 300 title limit, so I'd really suggest either games on cartridges or don't get that many games. 128gb+ cards are still pretty expensive (unless they're fake and not actually that big, but then they're scams). 128gb cards are very slow on the 3DS, and I don't know if anyone's ever gotten a 256gb card to work (although that may be because they're really expensive right now & almost nobody has one).

Skeagle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah even 16gb sd cards hold about 40 games, which is what I have and I'm fine with it. It loads really fast too. If you buy a sd card that is bigger in size (like 256 or 512) chances are you won't need all that space. If you really wanted to have a ton of games, I would recommend a 64gb sd.

Reactions: Craftyawesome

Pokpoko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's really hard to have more than 64gb of games without going over the 300 title limit, so I'd really suggest either games on cartridges or don't get that many games. 128gb+ cards are still pretty expensive (unless they're fake and not actually that big, but then they're scams). 128gb cards are very slow on the 3DS, and I don't know if anyone's ever gotten a 256gb card to work (although that may be because they're really expensive right now & almost nobody has one).
Yeah even 16gb sd cards hold about 40 games, which is what I have and I'm fine with it. It loads really fast too. If you buy a sd card that is bigger in size (like 256 or 512) chances are you won't need all that space. If you really wanted to have a ton of games, I would recommend a 64gb sd.
Ok thanks and If I keep my 32 go (I'v already one) and after the sd is filled, I can buy a 64 and copy all the files CFW,hack,games,...Without problem and keep all my games and hack ?

Last edited by Pokpoko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*