Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on EmuNAND 10.1.0-27U, I have IronFall installed, is there any way I can make the IronHax installer 3DSX a CIA? Or do I have to use a CIA of Cubic Ninja and NinjHax2/TubeHax? I recall IronFall taking less time to get to the save screen than CN takes to get to the QR code screen.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm on EmuNAND 10.1.0-27U, I have IronFall installed, is there any way I can make the IronHax installer 3DSX a CIA? Or do I have to use a CIA of Cubic Ninja and NinjHax2/TubeHax? I recall IronFall taking less time to get to the save screen than CN takes to get to the QR code screen.
Why does anyone port "IronHax Installer" to .cia?.. Not necessary, indeed! Only use TubeHax and install IronHax from it!

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Tubehax seems wildly unnecessary considering I'm already in EmuNAND.
I already have save data to manually install IronHax.
If only that is your reason, then, IronHax also would be unnecessary!... But, as you want!

Last edited by fmkid,

RikuKawai

Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
But, you could use TubeHax only for install IronHax, and later wipe it from your console! Why do you want to complicate yourself so much?
Because installing save data is a one step process? Installing tubehax would require me to: change dns settings>kicked out of emunand>relaunch emunand>install tubehax>install ironhax>fix dns settings>kicked out of emunand>relaunch emunand

fmkid

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Because installing save data is a one step process? Installing tubehax would require me to: change dns settings>kicked out of emunand>relaunch emunand>install tubehax>install ironhax>fix dns settings>kicked out of emunand>relaunch emunand
Well, good luck with that!

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can help you i have Ironhax installed on my USA 3DS and i have the save manager do you have a USA 3DS? i think so do you want it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)