Hacking Install homebrew without a game?

Doge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im buying a wii u soon :yayu: but can i install ( or hack vwii ) homebrew without a game ??

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope.
Read the sticky and you would know that.
You should own brawl already as it is a great game, I'm sure you have a "backup".

Reactions: djbubba2002

mashiro21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok. i already knew that, i was just wondering why someone would put an emphasis on backup. lol. thanks. :D

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I no longer owned any of my Wii games anymore (sold them all including Brawl after I hacked my original Wii), fortunately, there is one Video Rental place that still exists in the Midwest (don't ask me how they stay in business, I honestly don't know) known as Family Video, went in and rented two of the Lego games that work (it was a 2 for 1 deal, grabbed 2 for security reasons in case one way didn't work I could use the other) for a dollar for a single night, worked like a charm. As a little bonus I then ripped the two lego games to my Wii and vWii. Pretty great deal, don't know if this actually helps you though as I know rental places are pretty much all gone, but there is still the stubborn one here and there thats decided to stick around.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Redbox is your friend usually. Or gamefly. Or you could go into a game store/store that sells games, as the Lego games are dirt-cheap.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Burned discs don't work either, the sticky also has this information >.>
Because anyone who says "backup" is most likely a pirate.
I also don't see why anyone would sell their Wii games since the Wii U can play all of them, unless you didn't like the game that much. I still have Super Smash Bros Melee to this day and Brawl.

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

wiisav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I no longer owned any of my Wii games anymore (sold them all including Brawl after I hacked my original Wii), fortunately, there is one Video Rental place that still exists in the Midwest (don't ask me how they stay in business, I honestly don't know) known as Family Video, went in and rented two of the Lego games that work (it was a 2 for 1 deal, grabbed 2 for security reasons in case one way didn't work I could use the other) for a dollar for a single night, worked like a charm. As a little bonus I then ripped the two lego games to my Wii and vWii. Pretty great deal, don't know if this actually helps you though as I know rental places are pretty much all gone, but there is still the stubborn one here and there thats decided to stick around.

lol gotta love fam video.

i haven't been to any in ages though, use to go there quite a bit before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1