Status
Not open for further replies.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Sweet!!!! Now if they can do this for the Wii U.
Great job!"

fucking rip

it looks like a bullshit site i agree all bullshit sites look like that

Reactions: Subtle Demise

AlexTCGPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It looks extremely fake but try it if you really want but the creator of henkaku said that he has no intention of making it compatible with other firmware, but if you are stuck in 3.61 never lose hope, someone will make it compatible one day

Alex79uk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wonder what it actually does do though. I mean, why bother going to the effort of even creating that page, what do they actually get out of it? Never understand fake sites like that, the Internet is full of them. Most of them send you round and round in circles if you actually try to download anything - bizarrely pointless.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Must admit, I did get excited when I saw the thread title >_<

D

Deleted User

Wonder what it actually does do though. I mean, why bother going to the effort of even creating that page, what do they actually get out of it? Never understand fake sites like that, the Internet is full of them. Most of them send you round and round in circles if you actually try to download anything - bizarrely pointless.
They will do it because of surveys guarding the "download(s)". Surveys are a scammer's best friend, because the users who try to do the said surveys are actually making money for the scammers.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will do it because of surveys guarding the "download(s)". Surveys are a scammer's best friend, because the users who try to do the said surveys are actually making money for the scammers.
Umm yeah what he said, seriously this should been learned in school, online scams, spams and phishing lesson 101! Don't respond to servey for downloads or inside email, unless sent to you by websites you recognized or joind intentionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: