Hacking Install DLC. Nsp?

Kenji177

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have been searching for a way to install DLCs, but using tinfoil i get the "failed to install" error.

Is There a way to install game Updates and DLCs downloaden from CDNSP?

Im using latest ReiNX sd files

Kenji177

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes it worked!

To be Sure i also removed the space between Words.

Someone should make a Full tutorial on this, since searching doesn't get any results

D

Deleted User

Yes it worked!

To be Sure i also removed the space between Words.

Someone should make a Full tutorial on this, since searching doesn't get any results
There's already a tutorial for this topic. At least you found your solution. You can just have an admin close this thread from further replies since it is unnecessary

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a limit to how much dlc you can install per game? Usually my installs are fine but I've had trouble with Gal*Gun 2 dlc.
At first I thought it was certain dlc but after a bunch of testing I realised that I can install any dlc, but only 8 of them.
As soon as I install 9 or more dlc the game freezes on the loading screen and I have to force shutdown my switch.

All other games and dlc install for me, but they only ever have 1-3 dlc on average so just wondered if that's currently an issue or if it's just me. (using tinfoil btw)
(sorry if this seems like a hijack, just curious)

Last edited by Rasa39,
D

Deleted User

Is there a limit to how much dlc you can install per game? Usually my installs are fine but I've had trouble with Gal*Gun 2 dlc.
At first I thought it was certain dlc but after a bunch of testing I realised that I can install any dlc, but only 8 of them.
As soon as I install 9 or more dlc the game freezes on the loading screen and I have to force shutdown my switch.

All other games and dlc install for me, but they only ever have 1-3 dlc on average so just wondered if that's currently an issue or if it's just me. (using tinfoil btw)
I was able to load 21 DLC for Gal*Gun 2 with crash. Might be because I used devmenu. You might've installed a corrupted DLC. Delete the software and try installing the DLC again. Make sure it's for the game's region. US & JP both have a different title ID

Reactions: senpu

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was able to load 21 DLC for Gal*Gun 2 with crash. Might be because I used devmenu. You might've installed a corrupted DLC. Delete the software and try installing the DLC again. Make sure it's for the game's region. US & JP both have a different title ID
Yeah I had trouble with the downloads at first, but I did fresh downloads for each dlc. A corrupt one was my first thought but when testing to find the corrupt dlc that is when I realised all dlc will work without corruption, just so long as I don't install more than 8.

I use the US dlc, on an eshop dump of the game (which is the same version for EU/US), sitting at 5.1 exfat. Oh and I have the latest update installed too.
I'm not sure about using devmenu, would need to get hold of it somehow first, but I've heard it can mess up the switch just by having the nsp installed unlike the 3ds devmenu.

Pesmerga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hey guys. Im using ReinX and installed game update/DLC through tinfoil but im getting "there is a possibility that the nintendo account used to purchase this software has been unlinked.." after launching the game.

Base game works properly.

Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night