Homebrew Install cias with waithax/slowhax

Gokucopkake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Hey guys i installed the exploit waithax with FBI but i have some problems when instaling cias :
1) when i try to instal one FBI give the message eror failed installation (you Know the problem that a lot of people have when they try to instal a CIA ) and i have a 8gb sd card if the problem is on it and i'm just trying to instal a pokémon bleu CIA ( EUR like m'y console downoalded though ciangel ) do you know how can i resolve it ? And can i use another CIA installer like NASA ? Thanks for reading and sorry for some mistakes ( i'm using m'y phone ) :)

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys i installed the exploit waithax with FBI but i have some problems when instaling cias :
1) when i try to instal one FBI give the message eror failed installation (you Know the problem that a lot of people have when they try to instal a CIA ) and i have a 8gb sd card if the problem is on it and i'm just trying to instal a pokémon bleu CIA ( EUR like m'y console downoalded though ciangel ) do you know how can i resolve it ? And can i use another CIA installer like NASA ? Thanks for reading and sorry for some mistakes ( i'm using m'y phone ) :)
Also, NASA doesn't support slowhax. It hasn't been updated to do so.

Reactions: Gokucopkake

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
why would you even use NASA anyway
It's UI is significantly more responsive, I suppose due to being as minimal as it can be. However, it is true that it is kinda... Outdated nowadays. I won't receive any more updates, unfortunately.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Reactions: Gokucopkake

Gokucopkake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I understand thanks guys i'm instaling the legit tickets now i found theme in a forum i'm instaling them ty guys for tour help and mrrou good luck for your future programmes .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte