Hacking Install cias problem?.

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a weird problem right here, you see, I had several Cias from plenty of games, such as Bravely Default, Etrian Odyssey Mystery Dungeon and such, when i was installing them through FBI, most of them were saying things like "Invalid CIA File" or "Can't read NNMH", things like that, in short, each time i went to do, things on this were not simply working.

I took my look to now other games, and this is where weird shit has been happening, Dream Team (Legit Cia) didn't installed correctly, i couldn't also install a Paper Jam game on my 3DS for some reason!, you might be thinking: "And were you able to install, something?", yes, i was able to install the necessary cias for the FBI, BigBlueMenu, and none other game than Legend of Legacy, curiously enough, a game that came out on my birthday (The US release, at least).

I'm using a normal 3DS, with Rxtools 3.0b, with Emunand in 10.3, some games like Paper Jam don't want to work because "Source FS_File Write" and other things like "Summary_Invalid_Argument", not only this game, another one that i also have on my SD also was doing the same, now, this only happened with new cias, so i wonder, why does this happens?

Demifiend

The bored one
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update 1: I finally got some things, and apparently, either my Emunand is a bitch, or there is something wrong here, i tried to install BootNtr.cia, and, it didn't worked, that is because i'm having problems with a game i just did, you see, there is this game called Stella Glow, i downloaded 2 cias, and the rom of the game, one of the cias didn't wanted to be installed, the second cia was just giving me the middle finger when i tried to install them, i was like "The fuck is wrong here?", and then i finally decided to do another thing, which is converting the 3DS rom to cia, i managed to do that, i successfully got the xorpads, i put them on a folder, i press start to the program, and guala, the new Stella Glow cia!.

I installed it through FBI, and it worked!, i was like, "Yeah", finally, and when i was going to start, with so much hopes up, and then... the worse happens, the game suddenly decides to say "Error, sorry, this game cannot be loaded", right now, i'm trying to fix the software i "Bought" in the Eshop to see if i can fix this error, but, is there anyway to fix or patch cias with broken software?, this is something that is, kinda bothering me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: