OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi peeps

Is it possible to install a channel say wiifitplus on the main screen and have it link to the wii fit plus game in wbfs format on the fat32 harddrive.

Cant see how the game can be played unless opened through wiiflow but i have been asked by a friend if it can be done.

Thanks for looking

dfh101

JHardin1112

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nintendofuse.com
XP
Country
United States
dfh101 - YES, I currently do this on my wii for use with WiiFlow. You need the following program "Crap v3.3b" you can find it here on Gbatemp. What your friend needs to do is this. Attach hard drive to pc, extract the game images into ISO format onto the PC.
Using the Crap program, you can create Forwarder channels to all your games on the hard drive, thus making it appear as though you installed the games to your menu.

Directions: First thing - In order to make Crap work for Wiiflow, you need to download "WiiFlowForwarder.dol" from here http://www.wiidewii.com/data/wiiflow_uloader_forwarders.rar and put it in the "Loaders" directory of the Crap program. From there you can open the program and you can browse to the ISO of the game, and there is a drop down list of backup loaders, you will choose WiiFlow, and the only other option I ever choose is the IOS249 option. Then just click create Channel. All Channels will be located in the Wad folder.

Here is a screenshot
screenshot.png

Let me know if I can be of any more help. Oh one more thing, you must have at least rev148 of Wiiflow. Anything below won't work with the create channels, at least that is what I am to understand. Good luck.

dfh101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks, thats magic.

I made the wad ok, can't test until tommorow, The wii has the latest version of wiiflow cios v20 so is bang up to date.

Thanks again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol