Hacking Instal first update/DLC and then the game

Jil.10

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, if i use Tinfoil for install firstly .nps updates and DLC, and then i install the .nps game, will i have any issue or problem? Is the same thing as install first the game and then updates and DLC? Thank you and sorry for my english

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, if i use Tinfoil for install firstly .nps updates and DLC, and then i install the .nps game, will i have any issue or problem? Is the same thing as install first the game and then updates and DLC? Thank you and sorry for my english

you can install updates/dlc/base game in any order

RealSpyKitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
What Switch version do you need to use Tinfoil and with what CFW can you use it?
Im just sitting here with my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 without the Torna DLC update waiting for Atmosphere...

Last edited by RealSpyKitty,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What Switch version do you need to use Tinfoil and with what CFW can you use it?
Im just sitting here with my Xenoblade Chronicles 2 without the Torna DLC update waiting for Atmosphere...

*shrug* Your preference as long as they have the sig patches... So ReiNX + tinfoil will work, Rajnx + tinfoil etc etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE