Insomniac's Spider-Man Remastered heads to PC after years of PlayStation exclusivity

Coming over to the PC platform later this year is Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered, the updated version of Insomniac's 2018 hit. This is PlayStation's latest move in terms of bringing over their catalog of games to PC, with the game having previously only been available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. A price was not specified, but the game will be available on both the Steam and Epic Games Store platforms. The remastered version featured all of the game's DLC, improved character models, and updated graphics across the board, along with 60fps support. Spider-Man Remastered will be out on August 12th.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Easily a day one purchase.
What are the odds that R&C 2016 or even R&C Rift Apart will get a PC port as well?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to buy a PS4, because it was hackable. I was waiting for a price drop on the used market, but that'll never happen, because PS5s are never in stock. I just enjoy collecting hackable consoles.
I just got a ps5 from Sony directly. Got delivered today.

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at that projected PC revenue at their investor meeting, Sony is going to be stepping up their release schedule. The new Horizon is rumored for next year PC already.

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I wonder if it has to do with their inability to deliver PS5 consoles. Since no one can buy ps5's, no one can buy the new games. It may be a PS4 game, but at this point delivering to PC users seems like a more consistent way to sell those titles.

Reactions: HellGhast

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Why buy a playstation at this point?
No guarantee all exclusives will be ported to PC. From Sony history in giving free games away, I'm willing to bet they will only do this mostly when a sequel is about to launch and they want to hook up new players and try to sell them consoles. They'll probably cool down with ports when supply chain issues disappear.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Miles Morales is coming to PC. And you can emulate vanilla Persona 5.
A) Not yet, though; is there a date for that, or is it just "TBA, but we know it's gonna happen"?
B) Which ain't the improved P5 Royal, with Persona Traits and the improved Confidant abilities and incense and stuff, along with Yoshizawa and the extra Palace; yeah, no thank you. Not the same - similar for sure, but a definite downgrade.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: A PS3 pkg i downloaded