Insert undub in original cartridge? (Tales Of The Abyss 3D)

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by maikel_12, Nov 13, 2016.

1. maikel_12
    OP

maikel_12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Venezuela
    I have the original game, and I would like to put the undub patch on it, and heard that through the NTR cfw it can be done but could anyone help me do it? I have the NTR installed in its latest version I only need to know what files are needed and how to apply it? My game is USA region

Excuse my bad English, I'm a native Spanish.

2. TheVinAnator

TheVinAnator GBATemp's Greatest Vin

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    Wherever you found this patch download it. Create a folder on the root of your sd card called "plugin" and inside of plugin make a folder called whatever the Title ID of the game is (you can search around for it). Then in the folder named the Title ID take the .plg from the package you downloaded and drag it in there. Now open up your 3ds, boot NTR, Go into Tales of the Abyss and spam A on boot. After getting into the menu press select and it'll bring up the cheat menu!

3. maikel_12
    OP

maikel_12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Venezuela
    And found an undub "supposedly" patch but it is not in .plg format, but it does bring a format called "roomfs" will this file serve?

4. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    I believe that is for a program called Hans and not for NTR. I'm sure there is a .plg out there somewhere for this patch just search around GBATemp :P

maikel_12 likes this.
  5. maikel_12
    OP

maikel_12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2016
    Venezuela
    I've been looking for it and could not find it :(, If you could help me I would appreciate it a lot, I'll keep looking, just in case I find it.

6. TheVinAnator

Jan 10, 2016
    Canada
    NO COFFEI!
    I'll try looking too!

maikel_12 likes this.
  7. DarkSynopsis

DarkSynopsis GBAtemp Fan

Oct 15, 2014
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    I don't believe NTR works with this title, at least in the past I couldn't get it to build the LayeredFS.

TheVinAnator likes this.