One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gallery_24102_883_9514.jpg

For those who don't have an Xbox 360 and didn't get to try one of 2011's best award-winning games, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is coming to Steam on April 17th. With awards such as the BAFTA for Best Debut Game, and the Annie Award for Best Animated Videogame (the highest honour in animation), it practically begs a download just to experience the best of the best that indie gaming has to offer.

PC gamers will be getting the complete package, which includes the game and all of its available DLC -- most notably the "Shadow Hunter" co-op DLC that was a separate addition on Xbox Live. The PC version also reaps the benefit of higher resolutions, improved controls and two multiplayer modes.

For Xbox 360 owners that haven't yet tried the game, you're in luck -- the price of the base game is dropping to only 800 points, while the expansion remains at 400 points. This brings the total price of the game in line with the $14.99 price on PC.

Pre-purchase for 25% off on Steam, or via Games for Windows Live for 1,200 points.

:arrow: Source

vpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing a video of this before, looks alright.
Immediately thought of PixelJunk Shooter to.
Once it's cheap in a steam sale i'll buy it. :lol:

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I seen the pre-purchase offer on Steam earlier, watched the demo and thought meh.

Seen this thread and read about the awards so i went to read up on some reviews, it turns out this is a very well rated game indeed, the only drawback is, it's a relatively short game.

I'm not put off by the game being short as long as it's enjoyable to play, and this certainly looks to be the case here.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I keep getting notifications that people have posted here but the last post I see is by eyes and it says "I seen the pre-purchase offer on Steam earlier, watched the demo and thought meh.

Seen this thread and read about the awards so i went to read up on some reviews, it turns out this is a very well rated game indeed, the only drawback is, it's a relatively short game.

I'm not put off by the game being short as long as it's enjoyable to play, and this certainly looks to be the case here."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?