ohmy.gif

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Probley works at like CVS or somthing lol. OR the guy rented all of them. I mean really, i rented my HD TV, only $12 a month. Originally $50 a month but i got people =O

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not really a gaming setup more of a home theater.

lawl don't know anyone who uses a PS3 for gaming anyhow lol. prob. bought it for a cheap bluray

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That person should hook up an old school gameboy to it. Play pokemon red with 3D surounding sound, but 2D music. That'd be awesome. lol.

Seriously though, yeah it looks incredibly awesome. But, I wouldn't make something like that. I have a home theatre myself, and I love what I have so far since I can have around 15 people in my theatre room. That couch only fits like.. 3.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That person should hook up an old school gameboy to it. Play pokemon red with 3D surounding sound, but 2D music. That'd be awesome. lol.

Seriously though, yeah it looks incredibly awesome. But, I wouldn't make something like that. I have a home theatre myself, and I love what I have so far since I can have around 15 people in my theatre room. That couch only fits like.. 3.

2 with the dog...

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country

2 with the dog...
I see what you did there. LOL

On topic: Awesomo!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1