Insane Man Kills DS Lite/EBA

INTERNETS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That video is brilliant.

Highlights include him saying the DS sucks because the touch-screen uses all the battery life whereas the PSP doesn't have a touch screen so its batteries last longer and when he says that you can't trust the DS because it's made by a Japanese company.

The guy must be being ironic.

if you don't see the irony in his video, i weep for the human race.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Attention whore.
Pass.So, posting anything on the Internet is being an attention whore? Just asking.

Nothing to see here...just another Internet attention whore.This "attention whore" thing is becoming a theme around here.

Anything anyone posts on the Internet for people to see makes him/her an attention whore? Yet posting on a forum with over 47 thousand members is not? It's a textbook example of modest and humble, I guess. Oh, wait. It's not!

this thread should be renamed to "When PSP fanboys get evil."
I haven't seen one PSP fanboy post in this thread, but I see tons of rabid DS fanboy posts.

QUOTE(Renegade_R @ Nov 30 2006, 04:23 AM)
Hey so look at it this way...at least the fucking tool gave Nintendo some money right? BTW he looks like a pedophile.
So, it seems that 99% of this forum think "irony" has something to do with metalworks, and wouldn't know satire if it came up to them and yanked their ears out.

Now. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.
Scroll down to where the "DS sucks" video is.
What do you see right next to it?
Yes, the "PSP sucks" video.

By the same guy.

Can anyone say "sarcasm"?

THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. THANK YOU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1