Innocence v0.01

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Minox, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Minox
    OP

Minox Thanks for the fish

Former Staff
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Innocence v0.01
    Initial Release
    [​IMG]
    Innocence is a DS homebrew where you are Hatsune Miku playing an instrument.

2. Zarxrax

Zarxrax GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2005
    United States
    Hmmm, seems like a Wii Music type of thing where you cant control the notes that it plays, but just the pace. I don't know how this song is supposed to go though :x

3. Ethanx94

Ethanx94 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 8, 2007
    United States
    In the parallel dimension
    Hey, just a note to anyone using a machine translator. Google translate for Japanese is pure hell. When I have to I use Excite's translator at http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/english/.

In fact there is a Firefox plugin called East Asian Translator that uses it seamlessly for websites.

Here's a comparison.

Original Japanese:
    ?????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????

Google:
    I make fun, but it was beaming technology.
    Create an instrument that is so difficult, now, I created a program to manipulate the micrite that play a musical instrument.
    What's wrong?

Excite:
    Because Engineering Department had seemed to be happy with a smile, it made it.
    Making those musical instruments made the program that operated Mic that played those musical instruments for the time being because it seemed to be difficult.
    Does it make a mistake in anything?

As you can see it still only half ass makes sense. But it makes more sense than google's ass.

4. 1111

1111 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2002
    Serbia, Republic of
    Ethan, thanks man for addon. It's kickass... google's ass
    I will try this homebrew. Whatever it is

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice