Hacking Injecting into Zelda collectors edition is it possible?

shepe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all!

I am relatively new to this scene but have been following this forum for a while! I was wandering as the current injections for N64 don't seem to be amazingly succesfull I was wandering if it is possible to inject a game into the zelda collectors edition disc emulator as this has majora's mask emulated on it which uses the expansion pack can this be done?

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Never looked at the 'collectors edition' but the emulator from the 'zelda master quest' can be used, but had a little less compatibility, but majora didnt work on that one.

I may rip out my game and have a check, but im sure if we wait a but we will see most of the good games get an official release anyhow (like smash bro)

As far as using them for 'injecting' im not sure, they are more of an ISO :\

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont really know, so this wont help, but I would love to see this happen... maybe you could inject it into one of those GC releases for the wii? sounds way to complicated... good luck

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oneleggedjack, the GCN game is just an emulator with the ROMs for OoT, MM, LoZ, and LoZ 2.

And MM can NOT be injected as of now. None of the games that require the expansion pack work, yet. Maybe when Nintendo feels the need to release MM or DK64 on the VC we may see MM, DK64 and/or Perfect Dark injected.

OoT: MQ on the other hand, DOES work IIRC.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you would need to break down the iso and inject to rom's into a n64 game but if the roms arent pre packed youd need to pack them and also the games would have to be seperated so it kinda destroys the use of doing it/ MM needs the N64 Ram Expansion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free