Hacking injected earth seeker in my wii u but got an error

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello everyone, today I tried for the first time to inject a wii game on my wii u.
I succeed to use the software easily, though the game doesn't launch after it was intsalled on the wii u but gave me a blue screen with written : " vwii error viconfigure tried to change mode from (5) to (0) which is forbidden.

I guess it's link to the fact it 's a Japanese game and I'm on a Pal system. How can I pass this error ?

Thank you everyone in advance !

Pouret

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see ! I wxill try later then :). If it's the patched version, it means the patched one doesn't work ? Can you with injection method add japanese region game on an nstc hardware whitout any problem ?

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is never a guarantee an out of region game will work.

However the compatibility list says

Earth Seeker (English Translation)
21px-Flag_of_Japan.png
Rhythm Heaven Fever (USA) Works Works English translation patch by Brand Newman HERE Also works on EUR region console. Not tested but should also work on NTSC region console.

https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/WiiU_VC_Wii_inject_compatibility_list

I'm not sure, maybe try another ISO of the same game. Or if you were using ISO try wbfs or vice versa.

You should bookmark that link for future refererence though. It usually will tell you if most games will work or not.

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pouret,

I think that is a vid input error. The game was NTSC-J and I assume you're trying to launch on a PAL console?
Try to re-do the patch on a clean (jap) ISO image with Teconmoons WiiVC Injector 3.0.1 and under the 'Advanced' tab check the bottom option: Patch video mode with Wii-VMC

Last edited by fatherjack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse