Hacking Inject Pokemon ORAS Save into original cartdrige GATEWAY

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! Well I tried to search A LOT in Google about this but I didn't found anything, so I'm asking here , right now: It is possible to inject a savefile into real POKEMON ORAS cartdrige with gateway? I've my save in PC but my brother deleted the save in the cartdrige and now I want to recover it without playing the CIA version of my ROM...

Please if anyone knows how to do it I will apreciate it!! Thanks a lot :lol:

Ray305

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it can be done through the Gateway menu. It's one of the options that let you manipulate .sav files.

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried with gateway and only works with save type 1 not nand save. Thanks for your help guys .
But I think there's one way to make possible inject the save to cartdrige, that's what PowerSave do...
EDIT: Now I have a problem with the save with the dumped ROM with gateway.m After close the game, when I wanna play again it says that the save its corrupted and then I have to import again the save..
Any suggestions?

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Both GW/MT mode and classic mode are 2.2 encrypted platform. So they just recognize 2.2 encrypted saves.
Pokemon retail cart saves are 6.0 encrypted. So it's unable to do what TC wants to do, unless using Powersave instead.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Both GW/MT mode and classic mode are 2.2 encrypted platform. So they just recognize 2.2 encrypted saves.
Pokemon retail cart saves are 6.0 encrypted. So it's unable to do what TC wants to do, unless using Powersave instead.
If he is using 6.x+ the save encryption should be correct, the problem is using some tools in classic mode that wouldn't allow to do the trick

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi everyone! Well I tried to search A LOT in Google about this but I didn't found anything, so I'm asking here , right now: It is possible to inject a savefile into real POKEMON ORAS cartdrige with gateway? I've my save in PC but my brother deleted the save in the cartdrige and now I want to recover it without playing the CIA version of my ROM...

Please if anyone knows how to do it I will apreciate it!! Thanks a lot :lol:
Is the save backup from a ROM/CIA (or from a cartridge that has been played in classic mode on a < 6.x sysNAND 3DS)? If that's the case, it's possible to do with SaveDataFiler.
However, the save won't be recognized on a >= 6.x sysNAND 3DS unless you play it as a ROM. But as long as you have a lower firmware 3DS and you play it from classic mode it's possible.

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have had sysnad at 9.2 but I downgraded it to 4.5. Actually I'm using emuNAND at 9.4. So MelonGx says that emuNAND uses 2.2 encryption.. That means is impossible to play with the save of real cartdrige anyway? I think then PowerSave uses the 6.x> encryption right?.

So we must wait till gateway supports 6.x+ encryption I think. Well I got success in traspassing the real save to dumped ROM and now I'm able to continue playing as normal.
But now I have an other problem. I'm trying to recover the save of the cartdrige pokemon Y but I dumped it and SaveDataFilter it says --broken-- in red and i can't export my save file. Any ideas?

Thanks guys for your help :)

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
The save encryption is defined by sysnand if he is post 6.x in sysnand the save encryption is correct and the games use the correct encryption in classic mode
The fact is that everyone using PMXY/MH4G retail cart on emuNAND 9.4 Classic gets a "savedata corrupt" report.
Though it's safe on SysNAND 9.0-9.4.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
SaveDataFiler -broken- means
1) it's really broken.
2) it's not the encryption that GW-mode/CFW supported.
So restore it with Powersave is the only solution.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
The fact is that everyone using PMXY/MH4G retail cart on emuNAND 9.4 Classic gets a "savedata corrupt" report.
Though it's safe on SysNAND 9.0-9.4.

its also safe on sysnand 6.x and emunand 9.4, i have mh4g retail and i can in fact tell you that savedata corruption dont occur

didix16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If someone uses a Powersaves, they can inject a Gateway save into a cart?

Yes it's possible. I do it with my pokemon OR. When I dumped it it's said broken but, getting the powersave decrypted and extracting the save, after using the SaveDataFilter I was able to inject my save to Dumped ROM.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
its also safe on sysnand 6.x and emunand 9.4, i have mh4g retail and i can in fact tell you that savedata corruption dont occur
If PMXYRS/MH4G retail cart is already "RAPED" by Classic mode, then it's safe, because Classic mode has already formatted your retail cart save into 2.2 encryption.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Y
If PMXYRS/MH4G retail cart is already "RAPED" by Classic mode, then it's safe, because Classic mode has already formatted your retail cart save into 2.2 encryption.
False, it was used in a 9.2 jap console, then used on a 6.x sysnand with 9.4 classic emunand and no corruption, save decryption keys are used by the sysnand, if they have the correct decryption in this case 6.x the the emunand classic will use the ones that the sysnand ate using, the reason it corrupts the saves it's that 4.5 doesn't have the new decryption keys

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
It should have ever been used in a 9.2 JAP console's Classic mode.
No classic mode I needed to upgrade that console using the update because that jap 3ds was only used for mh4g, and I tested it with my us 3ds xl, with 6.1 I updated from 4.5 to 6.1 using pokemon X and it worked like a charm, I wish I could export my game cartridge save to use with the gateway but it worked flawless

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1