Homebrew Inject Pokemon on S&M DEMO ?

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I try to inject some my Pokemon PARTY on S&M, from ROSA, but I don't know where is the TEAM MEMBER on S&M savedata in Hexa.

I don't find it.

So, I tried to find where is my PARTY MEMBER data on ROSA and the offset is not what I have found.
-> https://projectpokemon.org/wiki/Pokémon_ORAS_Save_File_Structure

Can you help me ?
Thanks !

Last edited by Undi,

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt save until you beat the demo. Therefore their is no way to edit the saves.

The only way to do it would be an NTR hack. But by the time they figure out how inject pokemon on the demo through NTR... the real game will be out lol

Last edited by AydenTheKilla,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt save until you beat the demo. Therefore their is no way to edit the saves.

The only way to do it would be an NTR hack. But good luck because theirs not even an NTR pokemon injection for oras or x/y.
NTR doesn't work with sun/moon because it runs in high memory mode which doesn't work with NTR>

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why ntr ?
I extracted my save and I can modify my trainer name, why no the party ?

I edit save with hexadecimal and some hacker can change her party, I just want the offset of the team on SM.

Plus, pokemon file format that we use actually for ROSA and XY is pk6, it's the same configuration than pk7 file (format SM use), that why we can inject pokemon.

Oh and pkhex can open pk7 file from SM too, actually.

Last edited by Undi,

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Why ntr ?
I extracted my save and I can modify my trainer name, why no the party ?

I edit save with hexadecimal and some hacker can change her party, I just want the offset of the team on SM.

Plus, pokemon file format that we use actually for ROSA and XY is pk6, it's the same configuration than pk7 file (format SM use), that why we can inject pokemon.

Oh and pkhex can open pk7 file from SM too, actually.
The demo doesn't store your pokemon in the "main" save file, it automagically regenerates the greninja.

Reactions: Undi

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes me more glad I bought an N3DS XL a few days ago, awaiting delivery, and I pre-ordered the Sun/Moon design which comes out in 10 days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans