Homebrew Inject a app into Eshop

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Due to it being for my 10yr old cousin that want to open Eshop to download games but i have a 3ds app that communicates with my server and downloads and installs a Cia
It wont take money from the eshop with out any details/credit in it. Put it in a folder or (not recommend) delete the eshop.

D

Deleted User

Get him freeshop. That will be good. And you can hide eshop or put parental control...

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Or install tikShop that will install all tickets, and your cousin can go to the eShop and "Redownload" every game.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to change freeshop banner and logo to eshops logo and how can i hide the eshop
If you don't want to put it in a folder, you can uninstall it. Go into FBI, into Titles, and find Nintendo eShop. Press A and press Delete Title. I don't recommend this but if you really don't want him to use it, I guess you could do this. I'd still recommend putting it in a folder. Also, you'd need the source code for FreeShop to change the banner and logo and AFAIK source is not currently available due to DMCA takedown.

CaptainKyle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't want to put it in a folder, you can uninstall it. Go into FBI, into Titles, and find Nintendo eShop. Press A and press Delete Title. I don't recommend this but if you really don't want him to use it, I guess you could do this. I'd still recommend putting it in a folder. Also, you'd need the source code for FreeShop to change the banner and logo and AFAIK source is not currently available due to DMCA takedown.
It is available just not on github and is there the eshop cia

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
If you want freeshop auto-updating, its pointless to change the banner because when a new update comes out, your custom banner will just get overwritten with the freeshops original banner.

I think you should just put eshop in a folder, if you uninstall it, it might come back or cause issues with your system when there's a system update.

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should just put eshop in a folder, if you uninstall it, it might come back
I agree with just putting it in a folder. And after updating, it will see that you don't have the title installed anymore and will install the newest version which if you don't want it on there, can just delete again. You can also update on the newest version to get it back if you need it again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse