InivisibleShield vs. Hori Protector

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by monteno, Nov 27, 2009.

Nov 27, 2009
  1. monteno
    OP

Newcomer monteno Member

Colombia
    Hi, i need urgently a screen protector for my DSi but I have two options:
    [​IMG]
    -INVISIBLESHIELD for dsi (full case protection)
    or
    -Hori screen protector

Which is better? and have longer life?
    p.d: here in my country colombia the hori protectors cost about $2.5, I think that those protectors are fake. [​IMG]

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/ninten...ins-shields.php

HELP me to choose the best option.
    (my english is very bad)
    GRACIAS DE ANTEMANO [​IMG]

2. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    theres a sticky on hori protectors. check that.

but i think horis are better.

3. xist

Member xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

United Kingdom
    Invisible Shield >>> Hori, however, Best Skins Ever total body skin kit >>> Invisible Shield total body skin

4. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    it's true that the HORI screen protectors have a "tacky" backside, which keeps them in place, however it does not leave any residue on your screen when you remove them. I've been using a HORI screen protector on my DS lite for the past 2 years and finally changed out the touchscreen protector due to the number of tiny scratches it eventually accumulated.

given that no screen protectors are going to last you forever, you may want to consider the price difference between the HORI's and the invisible shield line (invisable shield offers "free" replacments, but only after you've mailed back your original screen protector and met their qualifications as to why you had to replace it in the first place. I tried one of their products for my iphone and to be honest, I hated the thing. it was a pain in the rear to apply, and even the tiniest of airbubbles stood out like a sore thumb. in addition, the glossy finish to the invisible shield really reflects light back, making it more difficult to see the display. finally, I didn't care for the rubbery feel of their screen protector.