INFO plz UPDATING HENkaku 3.65 to 3.68 CFW with Final h-encore v1.5

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by fixingmytoys, Sep 11, 2018.

1. fixingmytoys
    OP

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    INFO plz UPDATING HENkaku 3.65 to 3.68 CFW with Final h-encore v1.5

Okay my psvita is HENkaku 3.65 and i wish to go CFW 3.68 --- YES I KNOW I WILL LOSE COLD BOOT ----- I only use it home anyway so keeping it charged and what not is fine by me , my question is do i need to remove the CFW first or can i just run Final h-encore v1.5 and just updated it that way or do i need to remove HENKaku and unlink memory card first , this the part i am finding it hard to get info about. I remember something about a way/guide to go to CFW 3.68 if you all ready had HENkaku installed something about what you needed to remove/uninstall things/CFW.

Any info advice would be of great help :)

2. DuckySushi

DuckySushi Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 28, 2018
    Philippines
    Why? I don't see the benefit. 3.68 isn't even the latest FW anymore.

As for whatever you are planning, wait for new tutorial specifically for updating to 3.68. Simply updating using the system updater in the settings would just give you 3.69 which is still unhackable.

3. fixingmytoys
    OP

fixingmytoys GBAtemp Fan

Jan 4, 2018
    Australia
    Final-h lets you use a 3.68 update psvudate file , yes I know 3.69 has just come out, which is the reason this popped in my head to do, and 3.68 for ease of play games with out stuffing around with silly file swaps and patching etc like I have done in the past on my vita