Hacking Discussion Info on SHA-256 hashes on FS patches

shadow256

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Someone know how to create "content check patches" for fs_patches like it's done from the version "12.1.0-0.19.5-r2" on ITotalJustice sig_patches page cauuse the python script doesn't make them?

mrdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers mate, when you can be bothered the windows exes would be appreciated too.
I'm updating the scripts to make them better, I've completed the FS script now to make sure it finds the exfat + fat files easier and carries out checks on them and then when it writes the patches.ini it says what one is for fat and what one is for exfat. I'm also making a new script for ES beta patch because instead of needing to patch in 3 places, it only patches in one which makes it easier I guess. When I am finished I will post these scripts along with new windows files.
There's no time when I will post these, i'll post when I'm done and have tested them.

mrdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's new python scripts which now make FW patches the same as what's released by ITotalJustice, this is to ensure people are using the same patches. I added the extra patch that he/she has but I am not sure what It does as on that github it doesn't say and decompiling the binary files and checking the decompiled code is beyond my skill level.

ES patch script has been updated, but I kept the old patches as these work well for now and the new single beta patch is still experimental as far as I know. Remember and fill in keys.dat with your own keys.

Attachments

• AutoIPS-Patcher.zip
    190.1 KB · Views: 24

profd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If we are recompiling AMS to support higher memory clocks do we need to go thru the whole process of generating these patches or can we take a shortcut?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I don't quite understand, but if you compile atmosphére there is a lot of chances you need to generate new set of sigpathches for the new binaries.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Already saw a review and it sucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    A bunch of different people I saw & laggy audio for online play is a common occurrence
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Here's another video fog isn't being displayed properly on several games. Nintendo life also reported this. Water Temple in oot water reflection isn't emulated properly either the whole point of the gimmick of that room. Graphical glitches and poor emulation shouldn't be present at $30 bucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    You can't save ghost data either in Mario Kart 64. Wasn't an issue on VC for Wii and Wii U.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Even if they fix these issues I'm still not buying it. $30 for drip fed n64 games is fucking retarded. Their online service is still shit.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Youtube keeps pushing the Eternals trailer as the #1 recommendation. Fucking give it a rest already.
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    they really want you to know it is out there and is totes gonna be the bestest movie nobody ever asked for
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    We need some serious Warlock action if you ask me, not just random cocoons n'shit
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    Hulk+Warlock, that's what I want
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    wtf they turned eternals into a movie is beyond me
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    money woulda been better spent doing a decent Inhumans origin story
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hey mthrnite will you watch the new Dune?
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    yea it's sitting on the hard drive, gonna watch it with the boy
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    kinda wanna make him watch the lynch version first tho
    Gift
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    you'll believe a very ugly man can fly!
    Gift
  • CORE @ CORE:
    It is all about the Spice...
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SG854 not only that look at how much you get on the sony side for around the same price
    Gift
    game pass costs more but you also get a huge amount of games and they're not drip fed
    Gift
    nintendo's offering was the worst deal but nobody cared because it was $20
    Gift
    now that it's $50, it's a really bad deal
    +1
    Gift
    also costing only $20 kinda excuses the poor online services a little bit, $50 demands better quality online
    +1
    Gift
    they should've just offered a better service to begin with and charged $50 from the beginning
    Gift
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they should've just offered a better service to begin with and charged $50 from the beginning