Hacking info on Crimson Shroud eshop release via scene?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is that that dice game? dont get it, its not very interesting. you do the same thing in every other battle and then theres that luck element to it. better get that attack of the friday monster game

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Nobody except the dumpers themselves know. If you're desperate for the game then just buy it?
Because we can't. It's an eshop-only game.

I'm not interested in it but there's still a handful of lesser known eshop games I'd like to play but it's unlikely that will ever be dumped ( likeJett Rocket 2 and Mario vs DK)

justln

Trophies
XP
Country

I'm not interested in it but there's still a handful of lesser known eshop games I'd like to play but it's unlikely that will ever be dumped ( likeJett Rocket 2 and Mario vs DK)
So why can't you buy it? Is it already taken down from the eShop?

By dumpers I mean scene groups who have the tools/knowledge to do so, not people who just use the gateway exploit to do so.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would think both those games Mario vs DK and Jet Rocket 2 will both get dumped eventually as they are good games and not totally obscure. I really enjoyed Steam Word Dig that was recently dumped, I would have never tried the game if not for it being dumped, and it is awesome. I am going to buy it for WiiU when it releases and also look forward to purchasing their upcoming projects..........I wish we knew more about how they dump eShop games as I have an OFW 3DS with tons of content on it that I would love to be able to dump to contribute to the scene......

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
I would think both those games Mario vs DK and Jet Rocket 2 will both get dumped eventually as they are good games and not totally obscure. I really enjoyed Steam Word Dig that was recently dumped, I would have never tried the game if not for it being dumped, and it is awesome. I am going to buy it for WiiU when it releases and also look forward to purchasing their upcoming projects..........I wish we knew more about how they dump eShop games as I have an OFW 3DS with tons of content on it that I would love to be able to dump to contribute to the scene......
Well you may be right, I bought Steamworld Dig itself some time ago (on Vita) because I was thinking the same thing I thought about MVSDK and JR2. :lol: Not regretting it though, it was cheap and great.

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was born too late for tabletop rpg and it still gave me nostalgia rush (somehow).
There's no such thing as being born too late for tabletop rpg. You just need to find the right group. See if there's a PFS (Pathfinder Society) game near you. It's Paizo's organized play for Pathfinder.

As for Crimson Shroud getting dumped, that's up to those who have the capability to do so. As much as I would like for the method to go public, I'm glad it hasn't so Nintendo doesn't immediately develop a countermeasure. Patience is key to the longevity of the 3DS scene.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

of course you can, make a nand backup, update to official firmware the REAL nand. buy the game, play the game. make a 8.x nand backup
when you want to switch to gateway or the game just restore the appropriate nand backup...

please note, you also probably need to switch\backup internal sd card.

this gives you a lot of work, but its possible.

IMRAN_PETER

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
There's no such thing as being born too late for tabletop rpg. You just need to find the right group. See if there's a PFS (Pathfinder Society) game near you. It's Paizo's organized play for Pathfinder.

As for Crimson Shroud getting dumped, that's up to those who have the capability to do so. As much as I would like for the method to go public, I'm glad it hasn't so Nintendo doesn't immediately develop a countermeasure. Patience is key to the longevity of the 3DS scene.
agree with you. Guess will have to be patient...:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: