Info about these DVD's

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by laurenz, Jun 2, 2007.

1. laurenz
    OP

laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2006
    Netherlands
    Hi, I am about to run out of DVDs and I need to buy some new ones.
    My Wii and burner aren't very picky, I've had multiple brands of DVDs (philips, maxell, sony, TDK, even cheap 'premium' ones) and I never had any problems or DREs.
    But anyway, as people keep recommending verbatims i have been searching a bit and I found these ones.
    Are those fine? And it says that if I use google paychecks the final price tag will be $11. But i don't live in the US and i was wondering if it would still be $11 if I let it ship to the netherlands? It's obvious that I need to pay shipping fees because i don't live in the US, but all those rebates and google paycheck stuff still applies, even if I live over here?

Thanks in advance!

2. Evil-XYZ

Evil-XYZ Member

Newcomer
    May 20, 2007
    Canada
    The Shipping cost would probably be insanely high.

If they aren't picky just buy the cheapest ones you can, That What I did for my xbox, And All the games even years old ones.. Still work

3. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    Well you won't be able to use the rebate (US customers only) so the discs would work out $20.57 after Google Checkout. Shipping isn't free for international orders and those discs will weigh a fair bit... I would easily expect shipping to be another $15-20.

Would it not be cheaper to buy locally?

[​IMG]

4. laurenz
    OP

laurenz GBAtemp Fan

Jun 3, 2006
    Netherlands
    Those DVDs cost me $43 (€32 actually) if I buy them from a dutch store. So if the shipping fees are really $15 than i might be off cheaper buying it locally like Darkforce said.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice