Gaming Info about PSP GO needed..

pioquinto111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is there a way to play downloaded ISO's in the PSP Go? Is it hacked yet?
can anyone give me any news in hacking the PSP Go?....

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
No.

Unless you like being restricted to a paltry selection of the PSP's whole catalogue, and have restricted options when looking for bargains, don't buy a PSP Go.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there's any significant news about hacking the Go, then it might become widespread quite quickly. If it does get hacked, and if the price drops, then it could be a better device, considering the amount of internal memory and the total memory it can be given when expanded.

pioquinto111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone who lives in the philippines here knows how much it will cost to download a game?

PS. if it is illegal to ask for prices here, please warn me...

melvox

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
P're, I don't have extensive knowledge about the PSP Go other that it being unhackable - yet. Buy you can try PinoyPSP they have all sorts of info there. I even saw a thread regarding kabayans buying some games for their Go.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The PSP Go is unlikely to be hacked in any of the ways we've come to expect. No CFW flashing, no HEN. Not only is the Go hardware protected differently than the -3000, -2000 and -1000, you have to deal with the added protections and challenges of the 6.x firmware. (Which is necessary for the Go if you actually want to get on the store and download anything.) The Go is very much like the PS3--it's been properly protected to the point of paranoia.

I personally keep my Go as my legit system, and the -2000 for CFW. Sony just needs to hurry up and get a few of my favourite games from the back catalogue up on the store!

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
If there's any significant news about hacking the Go, then it might become widespread quite quickly. If it does get hacked, and if the price drops, then it could be a better device, considering the amount of internal memory and the total memory it can be given when expanded.

Yep I heard about the GO having 32gb of Internal Memory locked and restricted to 16gb.... "It's cheaper than way"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte