Gaming Info about leak of animal crossing (i dont have info)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Island life. Have fun, everyone!

CF0C302E-6F11-4E6E-8EC5-0B73E37280FB.jpeg

fafaffy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what fruits you can have on an island? I got cherrries, thinking of resetting.

Also, how do we backup/restore our save file? I wanna create a new island but be able to restore if needed.

JFizDaWiz

Trophies
Website
www.geocities.ws
XP
Country
United States
not asking for a link, but can anyone who pre-ordered the game and has the pre-load verify if you have the 1.1.0 update? I heard it's available already but only from tech sites who aren't gonna post about the leaked copy.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what fruits you can have on an island? I got cherrries, thinking of resetting.

Also, how do we backup/restore our save file? I wanna create a new island but be able to restore if needed.
have you tried checkpoint ?
Checkpoint is going to need an update to add support for system-wide saves, which is what Animal Crossing uses.

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I only ever played this on 3ds so my knowledge is very limited, didn't see the fuss but want to give it another go.
However I remember giving codes so people could come and drop off fruit, if I can't connect my switch online is there any point, it's it perfectly fine to play 100% off line or am I going to miss most of the game?

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Welp played until the first house upgrade then got addicted to Murder by Numbers. Hopefully it picks up more when the house is available.

nantalos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only ever played this on 3ds so my knowledge is very limited, didn't see the fuss but want to give it another go.
However I remember giving codes so people could come and drop off fruit, if I can't connect my switch online is there any point, it's it perfectly fine to play 100% off line or am I going to miss most of the game?

I've never played online before and New Leaf kept me captivated for like about 4 years of daily playing and another 2 of semi regular playing. So, yeah, it is perfectly fine to be 100% offline. The online is useful for getting stuff faster but (apart from a few region locked event things) you can get everything through normal play offline.
In this game Nintendo also made it easier to get fruit that doesn't grow on your island already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse