Gaming infinite space

konrad1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, recently i'v come acrossed a game called infinite space, and i believe it to be one of the best ds games i'v ever played in my life. i'm so into the game, it took me over a half hour to decide whether i wanted to side with kalymnos or nova nacio, i eventually went with nova since i seen kalymnos's actions of invading nova's territorial planets as wrong, whether their was a minor incident or not. anyways i got stuck on the part where you have to choose between goverment forces, or rebel forces on part 2. i chose the rebel forces, and i had to battle their fleets, but my attacks had almost no effect on them and i can't beat them, and since none of the planets have shipyards and such, i couldn't beat it so i restarted. what do i do to beat that part, what ships, modules, weapons .ect do i need to use to get past that part, as you can tell i'm quite obsessed with this game XD

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
konrad1337 said:
hello, recently i'v come acrossed a game called infinite space, and i believe it to be one of the best ds games i'v ever played in my life. i'm so into the game, it took me over a half hour to decide whether i wanted to side with kalymnos or nova nacio, i eventually went with nova since i seen kalymnos's actions of invading nova's territorial planets as wrong, whether their was a minor incident or not. anyways i got stuck on the part where you have to choose between goverment forces, or rebel forces on part 2. i chose the rebel forces, and i had to battle their fleets, but my attacks had almost no effect on them and i can't beat them, and since none of the planets have shipyards and such, i couldn't beat it so i restarted. what do i do to beat that part, what ships, modules, weapons .ect do i need to use to get past that part, as you can tell i'm quite obsessed with this game XD
Can't really help you with the question since I didn't play the game yet, but I would be better if you post this in the right place: NDS section (since it's a ds game). It would make getting answers a bit easier.

webadmin40

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
well games that inch closer to reality are always a delight to play. Infinite Space is one of them. Incredible graphics and sound make this game an absolute delight for gaming enthusiasts. what i like about this game so much is that it always has some very innovative challennge waiting for us. This game is a marvelous piece of work indeed.As a mobile addict I would love to see the mobile version for this game.Hopefully soon we will see the mobile version of this game.

dysan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
well I thought this was one of the most BORING games on the ds!
truth be told,I didn't play it that much, since THERE ARE FAR BETTER DS GAMES out there witch caught my attention more.

I plan on giving it another try though.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I put almost exactly 27 (14 seconds shy of 27) hours into Infinite Space, then I got tired of it. Haven't booted it since. I think there should have been more to the spaceports than just selecting a button to go to the locations....like an actual area to walk around in. That failing made every planet you went to seem exactly the same. I thought the battles were very shallow and got boring quick. I got annoyed at having to read conversations multiple times to advance the main story.

In short, it got monotonous and boring just like every other RPG I've ever played on the DS, but it at least managed to hold my interest for about 25 of those 27 hours before I got thoroughly sick of it. I think it lasted that long for me only because I like sci-fi much more than medieval settings or cutesy RPG's.

But to be fair, I burned myself out on RPG's over 20 years ago since I must have played just about every RPG that was ever made in English for the old Commodore 64. I just can't get into RPG's anymore. They just seem like hours and hours of boring to me now. So it was a stretch for me to think I would get through this one.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I played infinite space too. Pretty fun game, though it could be rather repetitive. I wasn't much good at it though, so I quit before I started to hate it.

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I mostly agree with Rayder.

I really really wanted to like the game, but the battles alone are so mind-numbingly boring that I didn't make it past an hour or so.

But well, glad someone enjoys it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +1