Infinite Space Feelings *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by TwinBlades, Mar 21, 2010.

Mar 21, 2010
  1. TwinBlades
    OP

Member TwinBlades GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Korea, South
    Hey guys, to start off... This is THE longest game I've ever played [​IMG] I'm 16 hours in and still far from over [​IMG]

It's a great game but I was wondering if anyone else was surprised that the game wasn't over when they blew up the supergiant? I mean it felt like a lame ending but because of the SEGA and Nudemaker logo came up I thought it was over. But I was wrong and now Yuri is a man after 10 year in prision. For those who don't know and this is SPOILERS* to you all! But he is departed from all his friends but rescues most of them. Now I'm at the part after rescuing the old scientist man and now in the LMC I think its called. Anyone knows what I'm suppose to do now?

Also does anyone else feel that your playing The world ends with you? I mean its basically going through a whole ton of text and the story just feels similar.

2. Maitosuklaa

Newcomer Maitosuklaa Advanced Member

Sweden
    Sure it's like TWEWY.

If TWEWY was in space, wasn't anything like the TWEWY plot; and had technology up the wazoo and pretty much freedom to do whatever.
    You know, besides all that.

3. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    Haaaa I see the sarcasm in there

anyway he was talking about the experience. The need to play and the interest in the story

4. timmyisme22

Newcomer timmyisme22 Member

United States
    Never drew much interest into TWEWY. Wasn't my style of game. Don't see the connection at all either.

5. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    There is no connection!!!

He's talking about the kind of experience he had playing TWEWY is the same as Infinite Space