Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it normal that Infinite Space (US Bahamut dump) crashes on Game Over with the newest Sakura on M3DS Real? I just get white screens when I press the "exit button", which should take you out of the Game Over screen (there are not other buttons to press). I don't die often, so it's not that much of a problem (only when I got through the first Void Gate where the new enemies were by far stronger then me I would die in a battle before getting upgrades), but I'm rather curious.

Also, why is my Animal Crossing (EU version) crashing whenever I save the game during the opening sequence where you answer the questions which generate your appearance and town? In order to speed things up when trying to get a town I would like, I real time saved it at various times during the questions, but always after I load, the screen is messed up somehow (like the speech bubbles are missing and so forth, it's different each time), and after I get to the white/black screen is supposed to switch to that of arriving to town, it just stays white/black and does not switch, instead it just freezes on me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: