Infinite Space Crashes on Game Over/Animal Crossing when RTS

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Fel, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Fel
    OP

Member Fel GBAtemp's Adventurer

Czech Republic
    Is it normal that Infinite Space (US Bahamut dump) crashes on Game Over with the newest Sakura on M3DS Real? I just get white screens when I press the "exit button", which should take you out of the Game Over screen (there are not other buttons to press). I don't die often, so it's not that much of a problem (only when I got through the first Void Gate where the new enemies were by far stronger then me I would die in a battle before getting upgrades), but I'm rather curious.

Also, why is my Animal Crossing (EU version) crashing whenever I save the game during the opening sequence where you answer the questions which generate your appearance and town? In order to speed things up when trying to get a town I would like, I real time saved it at various times during the questions, but always after I load, the screen is messed up somehow (like the speech bubbles are missing and so forth, it's different each time), and after I get to the white/black screen is supposed to switch to that of arriving to town, it just stays white/black and does not switch, instead it just freezes on me.

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    Animal crossing uses RTC and if you use RTS it gets out of Sync and game crashes