GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
OP
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone i'm here to say that me and another guy on youtube have successfully fixed infantile paralyzer's wifi voice chat client app for the nds!!
It was all done by me and a fellow youtuber named toledoth and I will include the download link below.

How it was done you ask? well long story short i attempted it and got it working on lan but not worldwide so then i posted my findings on youtube and toledoth found my video and sent a message for me to help him get it to work and after some trial and error we got it working on his apache server. ( trust me the story is probably quite more detailed than that)

the only drawback is that the version is 1.61 and its in Japanese

download link: http://hive.ndshb.com/index.php/component/....download/3/172

ps:that also includes the server files if you want to make your own but its very tricky to get it working so read the readme

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
Can you upload to filetrip?
When i trie to download from the link i get that message:

"You tried to start a download from a not authorised resource or your browser do not send a referrer!
If you deactivate the referrer in your browser please activate it in your browser configuration to download the file!"

Boriar

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, You are the fastest!
grog.gif

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
OP
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
hey everybody the guy that hosted the server had some problems and we are working on it the server should be back up soon

Posts merged

aadz93 said:
hey everybody the guy that hosted the server had some problems and we are working on it the server should be back up soon

Its back up now

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, one quick question. How do I send the message and essentially talk with people? What am I missing? I went through what I could understand in the menu but I can't send pressing LT, RT, A, B, X, Y, Start, or Select? Majorly cool app just want to utilize it. Thanks in advance, if you can help me. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)