Indisputable switch fact you can not deny!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Lol typical switch owners trying to brand the Gods honest truth as fake news.

You can live in denial all you like while I bask in 4k 60fps God tier gaming on my high end rig powered by an RTX 2070 Super OC.

You nintenyearolds are just pathetic....

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
shit dev does shit port
blames nintendo.

av04dKX_700b.jpg

Reactions: x65943 and grey72

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can live in denial all you like while I bask in 4k 60fps God tier gaming on my high end rig powered by an RTX 2070 Super OC.

Yeah RIGHT! Nice dickwaving and elitism, prick! There is no denying that the Switch has a less powerful CPU than, say, the Xbox One line. HOWEVER, the same is true for the NES CPU vs Master System CPU, and N64 CPU VS Sega Saturn CPUs, yet you never shit on those consoles.
"The Gods' honest truth"
How so, P1ngdingdong? I have an AMD A12 for my current PC's CPU and 8GB of RAM, and some model of Intel for its graphics card I am content with it for now. 4k is a tad overrated but still good, and indeed framerate can drop from time to time in a number of key titles(some more than others); how does that mean I can't like the Switch!? OK Asshole.

@p1ngpong speaks forth nothing but undeniable truth.
>He/she says while admitting to having a Switch in his or her own sig.
Please jump off the tallest building in your city.

grey72

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah RIGHT! Nice dickwaving and elitism, prick! There is no denying that the Switch has a less powerful CPU than, say, the Xbox One line. HOWEVER, the same is true for the NES CPU vs Master System CPU, and N64 CPU VS Sega Saturn CPUs, yet you never shit on those consoles.
"The Gods' honest truth"
How so, P1ngdingdong? I have an AMD A12 for my current PC's CPU and 8GB of RAM, and some model of Intel for its graphics card I am content with it for now. 4k is a tad overrated but still good, and indeed framerate can drop from time to time in a number of key titles(some more than others); how does that mean I can't like the Switch!? OK Asshole.

@p1ngpong This is now an excellent shitpost

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
"The Gods' honest truth"

Oh what an AMAZING point! Nintendo had relevant hardware 25 years ago, that TOTALLY applies to what I posted! Great argument WELL DONE! The fact that a ten year old port on the switch runs worse than it would on my cell phone is ok because the NES had a better cpu than the master system! YAY!

AMD A12 with some intel for its graphics card? WOW YOU ARE HARDCORE!

I would tell YOU to jump off a tall building but it would be too far to travel from the basement you are raging in right now!

B-)

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its now
Oh what an AMAZING point! Nintendo had relevant hardware 25 years ago, that TOTALLY applies to what I posted! Great argument WELL DONE! The fact that a ten year old port on the switch runs worse than it would on my cell phone is ok because the NES had a better cpu than the master system! YAY!

AMD A12 with some intel for its graphics card? WOW YOU ARE HARDCORE!

I would tell YOU to jump off a tall building but it would be too far to travel from the basement you are raging in right now!

B-)
Funny thing is, the house I live in has no basement. Also, not everything is about being hardcore, and how not everty game that runs shitty-meh on the Switch is Nintendo's doing, alright? Bye, and cheers.

Last edited by Megadriver94,

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

60FPS? Peasant..

Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr