Indiegogo: The Smile- worlds first smart phone you can wear like a bracelet!

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are smartglasses the future or will it be the smartwatch/bracelet?

Life's Control Panel

The Smile is the world’s first smart phone you can wear like a bracelet! Not only that, but it can also read your mood. It will know if you’re stressed out or relaxing. It can monitor your diet and your health. It will inform you when you should get up and move or take a rest. It can suggest where you should spend a night out on the town. It can control how awake you are as well as your sleep stages and your dream time. And if you’re in trouble, the Smile will call for help.

The Smile will automatically switch its display from a daylight optimized type to a night time optimized one. While you’re sleeping it won't let pesky telemarketers interrupt your sleep. . It will hold incoming calls, route them to voice mail or inform the caller to call back later. And unlike other smartphones, the smile doesn't need you to tell it how to reply to text messages. Your Facebook friends won't have any excuses for calling you while you sleep, because The Smile will set your status to 'sleeping' when you go to bed.

The Smile is the AI that will become your indispensable assistant friend.

:arrow:Source

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
>The Smile is the world’s first smart phone you can wear like a bracelet!
Yeah... no it's not. China has been making them for years. The battery sucks dick because you can't fit a decent battery in.
tl;dr this will suck.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Peh... still prefer paracord bracelet.

>The Smile is the world’s first smart phone you can wear like a bracelet!
Yeah... no it's not. China has been making them for years. The battery sucks dick because you can't fit a decent battery in.
tl;dr this will suck.

I wonder about that. No doubt you can not fit a proper batter in one and have it cost something sane but a bit of wireless power and a battery on your belt...

Reactions: 431unknown

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so TiMERs are a real thing now? If you guys dont know what a TiMER is then look up the movie named TiMER on Netflix. It has a brilliant script centered around a device called a Timer which goes around your wrist and goes off the moment you meet your soulmate.

Reactions: str8mjed

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even real in the video. They have the front of the device replaced with cgi, every time they showed it except for the last 2 mins.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you can wear a smart phone like a bracelet... but why would you want to do that in the first place? Seems tackier than Liberace in a thumbtack factory.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've gotta say it does look pretty sleek and the screen is much bigger than other smartphone watches. But I still think they will never be able to fit a decent battery in such a slim device.
The only gripe I have with the design is that it looks like it might get snagged on things easily. Also, I wonder how it will be adjustable.

But if I get proven wrong on the battery side of things, this is something I may want to grab.

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Oh so TiMERs are a real thing now? If you guys dont know what a TiMER is then look up the movie named TiMER on Netflix. It has a brilliant script centered around a device called a Timer which goes around your wrist and goes off the moment you meet your soulmate.

Well... that sounds like a truly awful plot line!

It also sounds very little like the device on show here.

With regards to wearable smartphones... I'm just lost as to what problem exactly it is they solve? They certainly don't look cool to anybody other than the most hardcore of geeks. It's have to offer some pretty massive advantages for me to even consider wearing such a monster! The only real perk I can think of is that you could have the phone on vibrate and not have to worry about not missing a call. But that's really not a big enough problem to warrent this olution!

1stClassZackFair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well... that sounds like a truly awful plot line!

It also sounds very little like the device on show here.

With regards to wearable smartphones... I'm just lost as to what problem exactly it is they solve? They certainly don't look cool to anybody other than the most hardcore of geeks. It's have to offer some pretty massive advantages for me to even consider wearing such a monster! The only real perk I can think of is that you could have the phone on vibrate and not have to worry about not missing a call. But that's really not a big enough problem to warrent this olution!

I don't really care if it doesn't look cool to others while I wear it,I find it attractive and small since I have big hands and arms. Anyways,I want to fund this really bad and you receive the watch as a perk when you donate $300 but I'm afraid it's a scam. People have gotten scammed before on Indiegogo so what do you guys think? If I fund it I certainly hope that I'll receive the phone regardless of the total funds that were raised.

kehkou

does what Nintendon't
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still when I hear Indiego-go I think of this...
indigogoeasteregg.png

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night