One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gallery_24102_883_17853.jpg

Indie Royale is back yet again, this time with a pre-order offer for the upcoming St. Patrick's Day Bundle.

They are teasing an explosive FPS with a future-leaning setting, a jaunty adventure game, a brainy title dispensing RTS action and an exclusive Indie Royale debut of an acclaimed satirical platformer. All titles are available via DRM-free download, and some with Steam or Desura keys. All titles are playable on Windows, and it looks as if at least two are playable on Mac as well. As far as bonuses go, so far there's an RPG overhead shooter by the same creator of the satirical platformer, and a NES-inspired 15 track album titled "O.S.T" by Daniel Capo.

The album is available to everyone who pre-orders at a minimum of $3.99USD, or to anyone who pays over the minimum once the bundle goes live.

:arrow: Source

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"An exclusive Indie Royale debut of an acclaimed satirical platformer. As far as bonuses go, so far there's an RPG overhead shooter by the same creator of the satirical platformer"

This sounds like Super Meat Boy with The Binding of Isaac. Though I could be wrong, I hope this isn't the case since I already own both of these games.

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"An exclusive Indie Royale debut of an acclaimed satirical platformer. As far as bonuses go, so far there's an RPG overhead shooter by the same creator of the satirical platformer"

This sounds like Super Meat Boy with The Binding of Isaac. Though I could be wrong, I hope this isn't the case since I already own both of these games.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's DLC Quest.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wouldn't consider Super Meat Boy satirical. I'd consider Rayman 2/3 satirical though.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
When does the bundle go live?
I don't wanna pay unless I know the actual games that I'll be getting...

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
When does the bundle go live?
I don't wanna pay unless I know the actual games that I'll be getting...
yeah. this.

for me, only the original and still the best humble bundles have been worth spending money on. I shall wait and see it this is worth it... but going by previous ecounters... probably not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse