Indie Gala is giving away Frozen Hearth [Giveaway Ended]

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Attila13, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Attila13
    OP

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania
    [​IMG]

So it seems that after the success they had with past giveaways, IndieGala is making a routine with game giveaways. Well... that can only be good news for you people who want them free games for your never ending, never gonna play games from free promotions library. :)
    And if you ask me, this really is a nice business model. :P

This time around they are giving away Frozen Heart. There are many copies available, so go grab one if you want or can. Sorry, but the giveaway ended! :ohnoes:

!!! Right now to offer is semi offline, meaning that you can access the page, but can't get to the game/redeem process because some technical difficulties, but be on spot, because a fix can arrive in any moment, but can reappear in any moment as well, because in the past 5-6 hours it went bunkers a couple of times, so if you want the game check back regularly. :D !!!

UPDATE:
    Not even 5 minutes passed since the thread post, and the issues is fixed. :D
    There are 189212 copies available, which is muthafucking lot! :wtf:
    The redeem process is the same as with the other giveaways, so go grab one if you want!
    Cheers~ ;)
    [​IMG]

The game looks pretty nice if you ask me. :) I'll grab it just for the hell of it, and if I like it I'll get the art and soundtrack as well. :D
    What do you guys think about the game and the giveaway? :)
    :arrow: Source Sorry, but the giveaway ended!​

EZ-Megaman likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.