Indie Gala is giving away Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition! [Giveaway Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
210388-indiegala9.png

As you may or may not know IndieGala passed 1 million bundles sold and now they're giving away 250000 copies of Afterfall Insanity!
All you need to do is sign up and link your steam account to your profile and claim your game!
But hurry up because as of now there are only 69620 copies left!
Go grab em while they last! ;)

210387-portada_224420.jpg

In order to celebrate the amazing number of ONE MILLION BUNDLES SOLD, Indie Gala is giving away 250.000 Steam keys of Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition game!
Also, don't forget to check out Afterfall Reconquest Episode I, which will soon be launched on Steam Early Access, and Like their FACEBOOK PAGE! AR Episode I is a story driven action shooter set in a rough post-apocalyptic universe. Decades after the fall of human civilization new species has been born and conquered lands abandoned by those who chose to hide in shelters and sanctuary cities deep in the mountains. The time has come for them to return home.

How does it work: First of all, we need to specify that anyone that enters this giveaway will get a free Steam key for Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition, provided that there is still one available, so make sure you don't waste time. To get a FREE Steam key, just enter your name (optional) and email (mandatory) in the form below and submit your entry. You will receive an email from us with your profile link or activation link and following that link will get you to your Indie Gala profile page where you will find your Steam key.

IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to activate the Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition key on Steam, you will need to login to your Steam account from your Indie Gala profile and to be part of the IndieGala STEAM GROUP.
Please keep in mind also that the Steam key will NEVER be visible on your page and ONLY ONE KEY will be available for every person. Thank you.

I myself tried the game out well before it was greenlit and I like it, so the only thing I can say is to recommend it, so hurry and grab one while you can! ;)

:arrow: Source The Giveaway Ended!

Heien

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my key. More games for summer heheh, thanks for the heads up :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users