Indiana Pwns On VWii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by baba_944, Jun 2, 2017.

1. baba_944
    OP

baba_944 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2013
    United States
    I guess this is the right posts for it, I was debating on posting it on the Wii subforums instead. Anyway, I tried installing Indiana Pwns on vWii but it goes into a hard reboot (I have to unplug the battery adapter for the whole console). It said SD card not found so I punched that up and turns out it is not compatible with SDHC cards. So I grabbed my other SD Card (a 2GB one) and used that. It said it found the boot.elf but had troubles reading it. The boot.elf is on the root of the SD card and it's for Hackmii installer. (I got it from here https://bootmii.org/).

Also how can I hard reboot my Wii U in case it does fail like this again? I fear that plugging and unplugging the battery would brick it.

Thank you.

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Last edited by Marko76, Jun 2, 2017
  3. baba_944
    OP

baba_944 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2013
    United States
    The main power supply for the Wii U. The big gray brick thing. And than you, I'll check out wuphax.

Litle_Bird likes this.
  4. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Yes just unplug the power supply or as you call it the big grey thing lol if the wiiu crashes this will not brick it.

5. baba_944
    OP

baba_944 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2013
    United States
    Back again. I did everything on wuphax. When I gone into the Mii Channel in vWii, it said FAT init boot.elf not found!

I'm a clod. Never mind.

Last edited by baba_944, Jun 2, 2017