Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Lucas Arts decided to grace the famous Indiana Jones on Wii. Expect this to hit around Spring 2009 for Wii, DS, and PSP. The video only says playstation but the PEGI already rated the DS and PSP versions. This most likely took over for the, rumored to be canceled, Xbox/ PS3 Indiana Jones game.

Discuss.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
It's LucasArts! They haven't done a decent Wiimote lightsaber.. I doubt they'll do a decent Wiimote whip
sleep.gif

Besides, a PSP version coming along means that the Wii version will be the same game but stretched to fit a bigger screen..

Julee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cheers to wrist sprains everywhere. No but seriously why did indie look nothing like indie...and sound like he needed a throat lozenge?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:
It's LucasArts! They haven't done a decent Wiimote lightsaber.. I doubt they'll do a decent Wiimote whip
sleep.gif

Besides, a PSP version coming along means that the Wii version will be the same game but stretched to fit a bigger screen..
Did you ever hear about how LucasArts got upset at Nintendo over the Motion Plus? They would of loved to use it for the Clone Wars game, but Nintendo kept it to themselves for the most part until it was revealed, and the development was too far in to scrap it to take advantage of it.

And there's not much to a whip. You just...whip. You don't duel with whips.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
This could have a great gameplay on the Wii with pointing to aim weapons and to aim at places to throw your whip at and of course wiimote whipping just for fun
smile.gif

But, since there's a PSP version announced.. the Wii one will probably be just a port of that with some unnecessary gimmicky controls.. I hope I'm wrong
sleep.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see my post made the front page!!!
grog.gif

But on topic, I think this could have potential... or could be horrible. The last Indiana Jones on the O.G. xbox was pretty good. But then again I have no idea who developed that game and who's developing this game. As long as Lucas Arts remember Indy is no way your standard action man (who kills everything he sees), I think this has potential. It appears that's the way there handling it considering Indy runs through out the video. But then again the video could have been from the HD Indy game only with title replaced just so they can get some early buzz while they wait to port the PSP version to Wii (highly possible since the PSP and DS version was rated first). Well just have to wait and see.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jax said:
I hope it's either Harrison Ford or Doug Lee (from Fate of Atlantis).

Well, in the trailer, Indy says "Just terrific". Can anyone identify whose voice it is? I'm not really used to Harrison Ford's voice, to be honest, so I can't tell whether it's him or a voice-lookalike.

QUOTE(LagunaCid @ Jan 25 2009, 12:56 AM) With "PSP" and "Wii" on the same paragraph... You know it's bad.

I don't really know how to interpret that...

morcar

Trophies
Website
www.tredegarforum.com
XP
Country
looks ok but as its all cgi footage you cant tell what it will be like. One thing is for sure though the DS version will suck just like 98% of the games for the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs