Hacking Indexiine: Load CFW "during" boot and offline without a VC DS Title.

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@GaryOderNichts

Hey man the files im using are from the pack that Spanish guy made.

Payload.elf
index.html
home folder with that other elf?

That is all I use from the pack I get exploit loaded which I have setup for HBL Latest with DPad Support.

I then load CFW or Homebrew from there.
I use nothing else from that pack it all does look foreign compared to everything else others seem to use.
I downloaded that weird pack from the spanish website he linked at the tutorial. And the payload_0seepromu.elf was a renamed HBL v1.3 but now @Panda395 says it is a renamed iosuhax.elf.

Reactions: CORE

Panda395

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
How can it be iosuhax if it has the hash from hbl v1.3?

I can help. With .elf do you mean a payload or a homebrew application?
if it were an application, it already exists: homebrew (we choose what we want hehe)

I want to add an instruction that when I get to vol / external01 / wiiu / apps / ********** / ********. elf add an instruction that detects the buttons on the gamepad and that each button open a different .elf, something similar to the config.txt file that haxchi has.

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if it were an application, it already exists: homebrew (we choose what we want hehe)

I want to add an instruction that when I get to vol / external01 / wiiu / apps / ********** / ********. elf add an instruction that detects the buttons on the gamepad and that each button open a different .elf, something similar to the config.txt file that haxchi has.
So a payload.elf that loads a homebrew application according to the button being held. With a config file placed somewhere.

Panda395

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Lol it is an odd setup I will look into it later on and post some details.
it is not strange what happens is the owner of the channel appropriates the contributions of gbatemp and makes them pass his own.

the folder you mention HOME is used for configuring your version of haxchi and your other version of haxhi that requires cfw first. and one of his app thefts is his WUPINSTALLER AMERIS application which is an exact copy of WUPINSTALLER MACNOLO which is the original

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So a payload.elf that loads a homebrew application according to the button being held. With a config file placed somewhere.
Right!! can it be done or is it impossible?

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I mean payload 1 will execute all the permissions and then it goes through payload 2 that will take care of the button inscriptions and if nothing happens, a default elf is automatically executed. It would be like a Boot1 and a boot2
I was able to make everything in 1 payload!
You can check it out here: https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/configurable-payload
Everything you need to know is in the README

Last edited by GaryOderNichts,
Reactions: Jonhyjp and CORE

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to make everything in 1 payload!
You can check it out here: https://github.com/GaryOderNichts/configurable-payload
Everything you need to know is in the README
Noiceeee it works, great idea to have a config.ini or something that instead of booting to the hbl, runs Mocha directly. Without having to modify anything else in the SD. Card.

This would make a good V3 to your Indexiine Installer don't you think?

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Noiceeee it works, great idea to have a config.ini or something that instead of booting to the hbl, runs Mocha directly. Without having to modify anything else in the SD. Card.

This would make a good V3 to your Indexiine Installer don't you think?
There is no need to modify the installer. You can just replace the payload.elf on your SD Card.

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
And how would i tell it to open Mocha instead of HBL? let me get in and try to re read the instructions
You need to create a file called payload.cfg and place it next to the payload.elf in the wiiu folder on your SD Card.
A file to load mocha by default and HBL when you hold A would look like this:
Code:
default=wiiu/apps/mocha/mocha.elf
a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to create a file called payload.cfg and place it next to the payload.elf in the wiiu folder on your SD Card.
A file to load mocha by default and HBL when you hold A would look like this:
Code:
default=wiiu/apps/mocha/mocha.elf
a=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

Nice, will test it next time I test the web browser!

EDIT: I tried it out, works flawlessly, i dont have to replace the homebrew_launcher.elf with the mocha.elf inside the homebrew_launcher folder in order to make MOCHA run directly after clicking HAXX or having Indexiine installed. You're a God sent.

Last edited by huma_dawii,
Reactions: GaryOderNichts

AdonysYT

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Nice, will test it next time I test the web browser!

EDIT: I tried it out, works flawlessly, i dont have to replace the homebrew_launcher.elf with the mocha.elf inside the homebrew_launcher folder in order to make MOCHA run directly after clicking HAXX or having Indexiine installed. You're a God sent.
Hey. I tried using your old method of loading Mocha instead of the Homebrew Channel. My Wii U is stuck on the loading with the Wii U logo in the bottom-right corner of the screen. Do you know of a way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?