Hacking Independant Shops in London for flashing hardware?

automat

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
LTRFTW hehe...

Just a quick question but I hope somebody can help me on here.

I'm sure the vast majority of people on here get their flashcards etc. off the internet and that's where i got my m3 lite a few months ago for my oh so cheap and cheerful gameboy micro. But now I have upgraded to a nice new black DS lite, I figured the cheapest way to get things "up and running" is to buy a passcard/nopass.

Now as I working in Central London at the moment (and the main reason I bought the gameboy, what with being on the train 3 hours a day), I wouldn't mind finding a place that sells this kind of stuff, if there is one. Plus the fact I really don't trust the Royal Mail at the mo.

Would I be right in thinking the Datel Max Media Launcher is quite easily available, maybe even from the bigger stores?

If somebody has any good independant store recommendations in and around the City I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

PS. I hope this post is in the right place as I couldn't find a sort of "shopping around" forum.

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I get mine online from www.model-gadget.com, but it seems to have disappeared (maybe busted like Mr ModChips).

Seicomart

Trophies
XP
Country
Their site is up again.

I think they have a pretty low bandwidth package with their host, that's all.

Pretty much all the indy gaming shops in London died ages ago.

Maybe try Raven games?

Have dealt with model-gadget and they have been very good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.