Incredibles on Neogamma?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Presto99, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Presto99
    OP

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    Is there anyway to get this (GCN) game working on Neogamma? It's not on the compatibilty list: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Gamecube_Back...patibility_List It wouldn't work on a multi-game disc, so I made it on its own disc, and tried loading with different settings, but I still can't get it to start. If I have it on the settings I usually use, (for all other GC games) then I get a black screen. If I mess with the settings and load it, sometimes I get a green screen. I have Neogamma R9 beta 47, with a the latest custom MIOS and all that; I'm just wondering if there is any way to get this working.

Hm. I can't get it to load on Dolphin 2.0 either. Could it be just a bad dump?

2. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    What's the name of the game?

Anyways, if it says "doesn't work on a multi game disc", it's most likely an audio streaming game, that must NOT be shrunken. It should work fine on a multi game disc if it works on single game disc. Try GC mode internal, video mode disc, everything default, except audio fix. Set that to 32K. If that doesn't work, i don't know what issue it is you are having.

If nothing helps, make a clean 1:1 rip and burn it directly. If your rip is not that 1.3x GB that all GC discs have, it's not a clean rip.

PS: If the .iso is shrunken, i expect it to fail to load an any method, including Dolphin. The 32K audio fix might get around that, maybe not.

3. Presto99
    OP

Presto99 You slammin, bro?

Feb 24, 2010
    United States
    Skyworld
    It doesn't say "doesn't work on multi-game disc" because it's NOT on the compatibility list. The game is, "The Incredibles". You know. Disney or whatever. (don't make fun of me please, I like[d] it.) I haven't played it in forever, and the game is lost, so I DL'd it. And when Neogamma starts it up is says there is no Audio Streaming. But I still tried your suggestions. And I didn't shrink it. I guess it won't work then, like you said...but thanks for helping!