Incorrect fusee error on 14.0.0

Leon445_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm sorry for not giving enough infos but thanks to the HowToMigrate site I fixed the issue, thank you.
I think the problem was in the hekate ipl.ini file, probably due to bad commands.
Thanks again

se7en512

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok, cool.

What version of atmosphere were you on before?

Are you against adding Hekate to your setup? It’s extremely useful.
Last version of Atmosphere : 1.3.0

I just tried to setup Hekate, but always the same error !
I followed the guide "MigrateToAtmosphere1_0_0" (extract atmosphere, hekate, Sigpatches and move fusee to /bootloader/payloads/ and i tried the 3 hekate_ipl.ini configuration without succes !).
And i don't have /contents/ or /sept/ folder ...

Last edited by se7en512,

se7en512

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
the solution for me : i just forgot to convert the new fusee.bin to boot.dat with NXPayload-Converter (because i have SX dongle).
After that it's OK !

Reactions: binkinator

kafa155

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have this problem too. What did you do to be good? Because no matter what atmosphere I put it in, he always writes it to him.

icefenx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, all fixed and updated to the latest everything!

Moral of the story: Don't be a moron like me. I completely forgot that now, using Hekate, the Fusee.bin that I kept overwriting in the root directory is useless, and it needs to be overwritten in the payloads directory that Hekate uses for boot options. I think that's what Shadow#1 was referring to when he said update payloads, I just misunderstood it for 20 minutes.

Allow me to apologise now twice, once for taking up your time (and I really appreciate the speed of response and help on this forum) and two, to allow me to piggyback with a further question:

At this point it would be wise to backup the emummc, I believe, in the event such a thing happens again so that I can restore the current working state. However I was SURE I did that when I first set up Hekate, yet when I restored the eMMC from the backup (and it seemed to process fine) it didn't actually have any effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong: I just go into Hekate (at this point) go to tools and click 'backup eMMC' and that should be it? Then if it's accidentally updated in future I can just restore eMMC?

EDIT: Ok ignore this. I don't have enough space on my card to partition and backup at the moment, it's almost full. This is probably why the restore didn't work the last time. :(

Hi :)
I'm completely noob and i want to understand exactly what i have to do :/
Like you, i press "update" on Tinfoil, and now, i don't find any way to solve it :(
Please help, i saw a lot of video, and nothing works :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Renters insurance