Hacking Inconsistent saving w/ EZflash 4 Lite

hamsterhead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently got both my girlfriend and myself the EZFlash IV lite cards. She's been complaining that sometimes she will save a game and when she goes to load it, it won't load up properly...it doesn't save and is still back at the last time she saved and not her most recent save. This doesn't always happen...in fact, I'd say it happens less often than it doesn't happen, but it's very frusterating to her. Has any one ever had this problem or have any idea on how we might fix it?

(as a note I haven't noticed this problem, but I really haven't played all that much, so it's possible I just haven't encountered it yet but will eventually).

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
It's probably due to pressing buttons while the EZ4 is loading up, preventing the previously used save from being copied from the SRAM.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
you may not press any button during startup cause that's the moment where EZ4 saves your save for real
smile.gif

even if u pressed a button by accident. you can restart your ds and the saving will be done once again. make sure it gets it's time for saving.

skywarp

Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
you may not press any button during startup cause that's the moment where EZ4 saves your save for real
smile.gif

even if u pressed a button by accident. you can restart your ds and the saving will be done once again. make sure it gets it's time for saving.

Ok look, lets say you play some Castlevania, save your game turn off the DS. Next day, you turn on your DS, while the EZ4 is loading you touch the screen or push the button(I forget which it is) to cancel the save transfer without realizing it, than you proceed to play a different game like the new Super Mario Bros., save your game in that, than restart your DS. Your latest Castlevania save will be gone because it never had a chance to be written to the SD, and was overwritten by another game in the SRAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol