Incomplete orders from DX

Hachibei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone ever received an incomplete order from them (ie: you order 2 items, they only give you one)? If so, what did you do? And are there any factors that might increase the chances of you getting an incomplete order? I'm asking because I'm about to order a bunch (8, to be exact) of items from them and I'm worried about them not sending me something.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wanted a 2GB micro SD card from them, so I decided to also buy a bunch of crap I didn't really need because it was cheap. I received my package, and everything was in there... except my micro SD card. I was pretty pissed, because that was the one thing I wanted, I didn't need these fake mustaches or trick candles. But there was a piece of paper in there saying that my missing item was needed to be gathered from another store, and that they would ship it as soon as they got it, and that by the time I was reading that, chances were it had already been shipped. They were right; the next day my micro SD came in the mail.

Don't worry about them losing your stuff. They are a big site and get huge orders every day. If something goes wrong, I'm sure they would replace your item if you contacted them

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I did once, but they sent a note in the pack with the missing product code, and message saying something like "we are sorry, but product/s you ordered was/were out of stock, we'll ship it as soon as it gets restocked"..something like that, but written better..
I got the missing product two days after the first pack arrived..
You really shouldn't be worrying..DealExtreme is a great place to buy, and I've ordered several times, large amount of stuff, and always got what I payed for!!

EDIT: science beat me to it, but yeah, you got the picture......no need to worry!

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had an order from dealextreme that came in three separate posts. When they ignore your emails is when you should be pissed off.

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Yes it happened to me once that they sent my order in 2 shipment, they arrived with delay of 1 week.
In the first one there was a sheet of incomplete order but everything went fine so no prob
smile.gif

Bishang

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just recently I ordered the Domo-Kun two pack thing and received my order. It only game with one out of the two in the pack. When I placed a ticket showing them a picture of my order they were like, "It looks like your order is complete." Then I told them and they said they'd send me a replacement. I was kind of dissappointed though because it wasn't even domo-kun. I got pachacco, but I don't feel like sending something back that I only paid $3 for.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One time I canceled my order immediately after I ordered it, and it still came in the mail. I told DX and they just told me to keep it as a gift.
smile.gif

But I've always gotten my orders complete...

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just recently ordered a DSphat Top Screen and DSphat black shell replacement...

I got the Shell first, and 3 days later got the screen...

You should have gotten a little book mark thingy in the package saying that you'll get your other stuff when it gets back in stock.

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i order 4 things 3 were shiped and one wasn't ready by the time i got one package the other one was ready for pick up at the exact date

V!olaPlayer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think DX used to be a little less reliable. Now, I believe they're better.

From MY experience, (20mw Green Laser, 1GB Mico SD, and mah trusty R4) they get your order up within a few days. Now, the question is: deal, or no deal??? [No pun intended...I think...]
tongue.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
When you order multiple item, they ship what they recieve early. So you get some of your orders early, instead of waiting for all of it. This is good for some and bad for others.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made about 70 dollared purchase awhile back.

It came in 3 separate packages. The first package came in 2 weeks, the second exactly a week after, and the last, 3 days later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr