Hacking Incoming Wii U update 5.5.2

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man.. I just got back from work and was looking forward to kicking back and relax while playing some good old smash with mods.... Thanks Nintendo..

Reactions: Caith

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is so incredibly funny, so I assume people with haxchi/cbhc are just fine since there is no major kernel/IOSU update but for anyone that still wants to hack a wiiu on 5.5.2 would need a new browser exploit for literally no reason. by now we just have to hope theres no wii 4.4 system menu update :P
Is it because cbhc shows 99.99.99 firmware?

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, seeing as i blocked updates and am safe, and can still use the internet to use mocha, im good? is there a reason for me mod it for real? or can i just leave it as is?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so I have a question I have dns blockers and am on 5.5.1 and use the browser exploit have they blocked the use of the Internet until you update like they used to do on the 3ds or will it still work. Sorry not at home to try it myself.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Does the wiiu have a ctr httpwn type feature (is this what nnu-patcher does?) thatll make the console think its updated in order to access the eshop. i literally just got paid and was gonna install haxchi. is there a way to launch eshop with 5.5.1 without updating?

MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Does the wiiu have a ctr httpwn type feature (is this what nnu-patcher does?) thatll make the console think its updated in order to access the eshop. i literally just got paid and was gonna install haxchi. is there a way to launch eshop with 5.5.1 without updating?
ok say yea i can.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well I guess it's time to abandoned Rednand then... Let's see... how to save your saves from Rednand....

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This update makes no sense there will be no new units sold with 5.5.2 or higher firmware.
So OOTB every Wii U EVER sold new will be hackable. No new first party Nintendo title will carry the update.
All they have done is "ended" their remanufactured sales business for the Wii U.

They ended at least 1 entry point, most likely not all. I will laugh my ass off if any form of the Pegasus exploit remains.

NicknameGoesHere

RIP my sanity: 2018-2018
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This update makes no sense there will be no new units sold with 5.5.2 or higher firmware.
So OOTB every Wii U EVER sold new will be hackable. No new first party Nintendo title will carry the update.
All they have done is "ended" their remanufactured sales business for the Wii U.

They ended at least 1 entry point, most likely not all. I will laugh my ass off if any form of the Pegasus exploit remains.
pegasus exploit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey