playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
You are wrong 1.4.4 was in July 30th 2009
1.4.5 was December 13 2012 so not 9 months
DO NOT trust wikipedia. They show firm 1.4 and skip all the decimal updates to 1.4.5.

This also reminds me to bring up the point that I FUCKING HATE when people round off zeros in firmware versions -- these are descriptive numbers, NOT values for god's sakes. not yelling at you Marko, just a little rant.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That shows the exact opposite of what you're saying. Internet browser was updated, which means some entrypoints may not work anymore.
Yeah but if you somehow updated with CBHC installed you won't brick and everything will still work as usual, the browser exploit should be fairly easy to get working again or another entrypoint compared to finding another IOSU or kernel exploit.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, holy shit Screenshot_2017-07-17-19-43-53.png

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Welp.

That's seriously sad to see.
I almost wished to see stuff patched.

But that's also a good news. If this is the EoL update, that means that WiiUs are officially fated to have permanent hacks.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh Nintendo, what are you doing? Pushing an update that half-assedly stops only an entry point into hacking on a (I'm legitimately sorry to say this) dead console? Seriously, what is the point?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: There is an actual trailer with footage too. lol. Going to watch it tonight. Grabbed it from...