Homebrew incoming calls with svsip

Volcanic Minotau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly do you receive calls with svsip for DS? Do you have to forward the DS phone number with a voip client? I'm using voipbuster and I still can't receive calls, I can only cal other people. I'm still new to tech stuff, so if you could put this in "dumb person terms" that'd be great

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
To receive a PSTN/Mobile call with SvSIP you need to get the caller to use the number provided by your VoIP company, the down side is that these numbers cost you money to purchase.

For example SIPphone say:
QUOTE said:
To receive calls on your SIPphone from non-SIPphone (PSTN) phones, you need at least one Virtual Number

Volcanic Minotau

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChuckMcB said:
To receive a call with SvSIP you need to get the caller to use the number provided by your VoIP company, the down side is that these numbers cost you money to purchase.

For example SIPphone say:
QUOTE said:
To receive calls on your SIPphone from non-SIPphone (PSTN) phones, you need at least one Virtual Number
Can I use sipphone as an sip service for my svsip? If so, do I get unlimited calls? Also, how do I purchase the number? Do i have to email them or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: